To propel the State to the next level of growth trajectory, a path breaking “Enterprises Promotion Policy-2015” has been launched in August 2015. This Policy envisions GDP growing at a rate higher than 8%, an investment of Rs. 1 lakh crore, employment generation for more than 4 lakh persons and also to position Haryana as a pre-eminent investment destination.
Key Highlights of the Policy
- VAT/SGST 50% - 75% net paid for 8 - 10 years
- Interest Subsidy 5% - 6% on term loan for 3 - 5 years
Support to Startups
- Refund of 100% VAT/SGST up-to turnover of Rs. 3 crore
- Financial support of Rs. 30 lakhs per university for creation of incubation centres
Zero Defect and Zero Effect
- Financial assistance and support for quality certification, technology acquisition and upgradation and establishment of effluent treatment plant
- Land Related Incentive Reduced EDC charges 50% & 50% - 100% Refund of Stamp Duty
- VAT/CSGT net paid 50%, 50% - 75% Electricity Duty Exemption & 30% - 50% Refund of Stamp Duty
Land Related Incentive
- Reduced EDC charges 50%
- 50% - 100% Refund of Stamp Duty
- Increase FAR Higher FAR of 150% has been provided with approval of HEPB
- NIRBAADH - The ‘NIRBAADH’ (New Industrial Regulation by Automatic Approvals and Delegation in Haryana) Scheme has been launched which focuses on time bound approvals & clearances and self-certification & 3rd party verification
- FINE - ‘FINE’ (Financial Incentives and No Enhancements) Scheme has also been introduced to reduce the cost of doing business through a slew of incentives and no enhancement in cost of plots allotted by HSIIDC in future
- VISTAAR - To facilitate balanced regional growth, we have introduced the ‘VISTAAR’ (VAT, Interest, Stamp Duty, Tax, Audit Assistance and Rating) Scheme, which provides for subsidy in VAT, Interest, Stamp Duty, Tax, Audit& Ratings. VAT subsidy upto 75% would be available to Micro, Small & Medium enterprises
- PRANETA - MSMEs are the backbone of the Industrial growth strategy of any State. The ‘Make in India’ programme launched by the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India also lays a great emphasis on development of the MSME Sector. Accordingly, support to MSMEs is one of the cornerstones of the new Policy. ‘PRANETA’ (Professionals and New Entrepreneur Tax Assistance) Scheme has been introduced with the MSMEs, both manufacturing & services, in mind. Under the Scheme, professional & technically qualified entrepreneurs would not be required to pay any State tax upto Rs. 3 crore for 3 years. Upto 25% of plots in HSIIDC industrial estates would be earmarked for identified services that support manufacturing.
- Maha Nivesh Yojana - The ‘MahaNiveshYojana’ has been launched for Iconic-Ultra Mega Projects in manufacturing, Tourism, Logistics, Wholesale Markets etc. involving land of minimum 500 acres and investment of US$ 1 billion (Rs.6,000 crore). Such projects would be provided a special dispensation including customized package of incentives.