To position Haryana as a pre-eminent investment destination and facilitate balanced regional and sustainable development supported by a dynamic governance system, wide scale adoption of innovation & technology, and skill development for nurturing entrepreneurship and generating employment opportunities.
- Reposition Haryana as a “Preferred Destination” then Ease of Doing business and Cost of Doing Business
- Facilitate State GDP growth rate in excess of 8%
- Generate more than 4 lakh jobs
- Attract investments over INR 1 lakh crore
- Increase contribution of secondary sector in the State GDP from 27% to 32% in tandem with the Government of India’s National Manufacturing Policy and “make in India” initiative
- Promote balanced regional development through geographical dispersal of Industry
- Increasing the competitiveness of MSMEs through cluster development adoption of “Zero Defect Zero Effect” manufacturing practices